Monday, February 25, 2013

Petunia and Ben's Babies DOB 2/22/13

Petunia has the variety pack here. Th red girl has a home. There is a red boy, cream or flame girl, silver tabby boy, and a smoke calico girl.
Buffalo Creek Farms Red Girl she is going to be a member of the Golay family

Buffalo Creek Farms Red Persian Boy

Buffalo Creek Farms Petunia's Babys

Buffalo Creek Farms Cream or Flame Girl

Buffalo Creek Farms Smoke Calico Persian Girl

Buffalo Creek Farms Petunia's Babys

Buffalo Creek Farms Silver Tabby Persian Boy

3 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in a female Persian, I'm not picky about the color, but would prefer chocolate...please contact me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in your red boy(: Has he been bought or is he still available??? Please contact me when you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much will your smoke calico be?

    ReplyDelete